Monday, November 28, 2005

little bits of scøüpe

pain is the reminder that i am still alive
for the dead feel no pain. -20 october 2005

happiness is having no commitments. -25 october 2005

if ignorance is bliss
then blondes must have one hell of a time. -25 october2005

god, now i know what obadiah felt like. -28 october 2005

this is the autumn of my betrayal and discontent.
winter, however, is looking pretty good. -28 november 2005

i provided the dates to detail the progression in random thought since the end of my nearly-three-year relationship on 10 october 2005. things could be worse.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brother David, this is your big sister Christie. Trust me after finding out my husband not only had a girlfriend, but that she was having his twins, I understand your pain, and sometimes in the midst of our agony, it is impossible to see the other side. And the other side was good. I learned so much, i decided to take the knowledge along with me in life instead of the pain. Hang in there.

---Learn from the past, don't wear it like a yoke around your neck---

---Often people die because they are too cowardly to live---

---The mind commands the body and immediately it obeys, the minds commands itself and meets instant resistance---

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home