Saturday, December 31, 2005

carpe diem

you know, despite having what is arguably the worst year of my life, i'm feeling allright. life is good. and i'm happier now than i was when i was spending all of my time and effort to make someone else happy.
seize the f*cking day.
i gave so much of myself to make her happy. but now that i'm free of her influence, i'm happy for the first time in quite a while. the only sad thing is that i didn't realise this until late last night as i sat on the steps outside my apartment smoking a cigarette all alone. that's when it occured to me that i am happy and life isn't that bad after all.

1 Comments:

Blogger secretsquirrel said...

an analogy regarding a forest and some trees comes to mind. i'm glad you made it through and to the clearing.

carpe diem !!

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home